5 Spice rub for Grilled Fish
This five-spice rub will work with many types of grilled fish, but
is really good on grilled tuna steaks. (If you're using it on tuna, I
suggest adding a teaspoon or so of salt to the mixture).
The quantity below is enough to prepare about 1 cup of fish BBQ rub,
enough for a whole lot of fish.
If you have any left over, just store it in a ziplock storage bag,
and store in your refrigerator or freezer.
Try this five spice rub for grilled fish - great with grilled tuna
- ¼ cup coarsely ground black pepper
- ¼ cup thyme
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves, shredded
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons tarragon
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- tore the grilled fish barbecue rub in an airtight food saver
container such as a canning jar or a ziplock storage bag until required.
this rub with our grilled tuna steak recipe.