Chef Rian’s BBQ Sauce
This great BBQ sauce will go well with most meats.
However, it especially compliments Chef Rian's BBQ Beer Ribs recipe
and Beer Clams on the Barbeque recipe.
Both recipes are surprisingly different and amazingly delicious.
Give them a try today!
BBQ beer ribs with Chef Rian's BBQ Sauce
Want to try Chef Rian’s BBQ Sauce now?
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 ⅓ cups rice vinegar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- ½ tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- ¼ cup Jack Daniels whiskey
- Bring tomato sauce to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat
- Add all other ingredients, incorporate, and then reduce half way
on medium heat
- Let sauce cook for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Sauce will thicken as it cooks. Cook to desired thickness.