Crock pot/ Dutch oven chicken fajitas
by Bette Stricker
Low fat healthy fajitas
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 can fat free re-fried beans
1 jar thick and chunky salsa
1 onion, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a crock pot
- Sprinkle with the taco seasoning
- Place onion and green pepper over seasoning
- Spoon on the beans and smooth them over the chicken
top with salsa
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or until chicken is done through.
- Shred meat
- Top with a bit of low fat cheese
Good either rolled in a tortilla or on a plate.
You can use full fat ingredients if you want
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to General submission form.