Dean's Sweet and Spicy BBQ Ribs
by Dean Livingston
(College Point, NY, United States)
These were so good!
The BBQ Ribs i have created when I and my family wanted to have a BBQ and didnt know what to cook. So i said how about my Sweet and Spicy BBQ Ribs. When i served them everyone loved them and wanted more. Everyone commented me on my dish and made me so happy. It was one of the best days of my life!
- 3 lb. of already cut ribs(pork).
- 2 Tablespoons of Paprika.
- 2 Tablespoons of Chili Powder.
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper.
-BBQ Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups of Ketchup.
- 3/4 Cup of White Wine Vinegar.
- 1/2 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- 2 Tablespoons of Curry Powder.
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- 1 Teaspoon of Hickory Flavored Salt.
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Ground Pepper.
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, minced and peeled.
- Mix Parika, Chili Powder, Chili Powder, Salt, an Ground Black Pepper.(In a Medium Bowl)
- Rub Ribs into mixture
- Then put them in hot water under medium temperature, for about 30 minutes.
- Once you place ribs in water start the BBQ Sauce.
- Get a Large Bowl and put all of the mixes together and whisk, place to side for 30 minutes.
- Drain ribs out of water and put ribs back into pot.
- Pour 1/2 of your BBQ Sauce in the pot.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat Grill on High Heat
- Take Ribs and put them on grill when hot.
- Cook about 3-5 minutes on each side
- Plate and Serve.
- Use rest of BBQ Sauce on side as dipping sauce.
Click here to post comments
Return to THIRD ANNUAL BEST OUTDOOR COOKING RECIPE CONTEST.