Try our firecracker burger for some explosive taste.
Hamburger patty or pattie anyone? Both terms seem to work, but I
think pattie is
probably the more common spelling in England. Whatever the spelling,
this burger is a firecracker all right!
This ground beef recipe will
make a delicious quarter pounder burger, though I sometimes increase
patty (pattie?) size to get a more robust taste. This is a delicious,
easy to prepare barbecue hamburger
recipe, which always produces great
So go ahead and enjoy.
Try this delicious firecracker burger:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 2 bell peppers (red and green), seeded and cut in rings
- Olive or vegetable oil
- 4 slices Cheddar or American cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Mix the ground beef, onion and seasonings
- Shape mixture into 4 burger patties and refrigerate for at least
- Brush pepper rings with oil
- Grill burger patties and peppers over medium heat 8 -12 minutes,
or until burgers are done. Flip once only during grilling process.
- Place slice of cheese on each patty for one minute before cooking
- Slice rolls in half, lightly coat with olive oil and place on
grill face down for about a minute or until slightly toasted.
- Place lettuce and burgers on rolls, top with pepper rings