Garlic butter BBQ sirloin steaks
by Tina Sal
My family’s favorite BBQ steak recipe.
- 8 medium-thick cut sirloin steaks, about ½ pound each
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed (more or less according to taste).
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- Coarse sea-salt granules
- Melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the crushed garlic cloves and garlic powder, mix, set aside but keep warm.
- Sprinkle steaks on both sides with pepper.
- Grill steaks 3-4 minutes per side on a hot grill, or until desired doneness.
- Remove from grill, brush steaks with garlic butter, allow to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt, and serve.