Greek Chicken Pasta
by Denise Walker
* 1 lb uncooked pasta
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 2 garlic cloves, crushed
* 1/2 cup chopped red onion (or white)
* 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
* 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
* 1 can diced tomato
* 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 teaspoons dried oregano
* salt and pepper
* 2 lemons, wedged, for garnish
Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion, and saute for 2 minutes. Stir in the chicken.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 5 to 6 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, and add the artichoke hearts, tomato, feta cheese, parsley, lemon juice, oregano and cooked pasta. Stir until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat, season to taste with salt and pepper, and garnish with lemon wedges.