Grilled Cajun baby back ribs
This recipe is a favorite with my family, and we make it just about every barbecue we have
What you need:
- About 4 pounds baby back ribs
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 T. Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I like to make my own, but you can use store-bought as well)
- 6 T. Worcestershire sauce
- Boil the ribs for about 15 minutes in a pot of water seasoned with about Â½ your minced garlic, 4 T. Cajun seasoning and about 1 T. salt.
- Mix the barbecue sauce, the remainder of the garlic, the remainder of the Cajun seasoning the Worcestershire sauce and salt to taste.
- When the ribs are done, transfer to a casserole dish and cover with the marinade. Allow to marinate for about Â½ hour.
- Grill on a medium heat grill until brown (about 10 minutes per side), brushing with the remaining marinade to keep it moist.
- Serve immediately. Great with grilled corn.
I hope you enjoy!
Click here to post comments
Return to BEST BBQ RECIPE upload page.