Ground Turkey and Chicken Burger
This ground turkey and chicken burger recipe is a tasty and healthy
alternative to the usual ground beef recipes, and I consider it one of
my best hamburger recipes - certainly a family favorite.
The special spices and ingredients give it a gourmet hamburger
taste, but this recipe is so easy, quick, and simple you'll find it a
great addition to your BBQ recipe box.
How about a delicious alternative to the traditional ground beef
Ground Turkey and Chicken Hamburger
- 1 lb. chicken breast, minced
- 1 lb. turkey, minced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 6 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ginger, ground
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 hamburger rolls
- Hamburger condiments to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl into a consistent mixture.
- Rub some oil on your hand, and form a hamburger patty
approximately one inch thick.
- Repeat for remaining meat. At this point, I like to refrigerate
the patties to allow the flavors to blend and the meat to set.
- Grill 2-4 minutes each side or until done to desired degree.
- Serve on hamburger rolls with usual condiments
To get the most from your BBQ hamburger, read the "perfect patty"