Ever Get The Urge For A Zesty Homemade BBQ Sauce?
This tomato based homemade BBQ sauce incorporates Jack Daniels whiskey for added zest. I use Jack Daniels in my tomato based BBQ sauces, because it is one of my
favorite ingredients. This BBQ sauce is perfect with grilled steak,
and I heartily recommend it for barbecues.
You can prepare this recipe for BBQ sauce a couple of days before
you need it to get all the flavors into perfect harmony.
Why not give this zesty Jack Daniels BBQ sauce recipe a try right
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Jack Daniels whiskey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch each of salt and pepper
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and whisk briskly
- Bring to a boil on medium heat then reduce heat and simmer for
10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.