Pot-Luck Hamburger BBQ
by Heather C.
I am asked to make this recipe any time we have a pot luck party to attend. Not hard to make, but a huge hit.
• 2 lbs lean ground meat
• 1 medium onion
• 1 green pepper
• 1/4 cup vinegar
• 2 T flour
• 3 T Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 tsp chili powder
• 1/4 cup water
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 2 cups ketchup
• Brown ground meat, onion and green pepper.
• Drain any fat from the pan.
• Sprinkle with flour and stir it in.
• Add vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, and brown sugar to ground meat.
• Add ketchup until the sauce is the desired consistency (approx 2 Cups.)
•Stir until bubbly, then cover and simmer at least 10 minutes; place in slow cooker to keep warm longer. Eat as is, or spoon into split hamburger buns.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to General submission form.