Roasted Garlic Grilled Buffalo Wings
by Barbara Moiso
Roasted Garlic Grilled Buffalo wings
|Roasted Garlic Grilled Buffalo Wings|
PHOTOS: BARBARA MOISO
2 Whole chicken wings
10 fl oz Kikkoman Roasted Garlic Teriyaki Marinade
14 fl oz Frank's Buffalo Sauce
3 tablespoon Honey
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 Large pieces of heavy-duty foil
*1 tablespoon of cornstarch and water to make slurry
* Preheated grill on medium heat.Preparation:
1. Soak wings in a large bowl with water and juice from whole lemon for 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile mix 10 oz each of marinade and buffalo sauce, and honey in a bowl. Remove 1 cup (8 oz) of mix and reserve.
2. Drain wings and marinade in mixture for 1 hour: for bolder flavor marinade overnight.
3. Place 3 wings in a heavy-duty foil, season with salt and pepper, add some marinade, and fold to form a pouch. Place all 4 pouches on grill and cook for 30 minutes with hood closed. Turn pouch over after 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, thicken 1 cup mixture in small saucepan with slurry. Add more buffalo sauce for hotter wings. Use ¼ of sauce to baste wings and remainder for dipping sauce.
5. Remove wings from pouch, baste with sauce and replace on grill to mark 1-3 minutes on each sides. Remove and serve!