Try This Zesty Thyme & Rosemary BBQ Sauce Recipe
Barbecue sauce recipes pack punch - and this great thyme and rosemary BBQ sauce recipe is no exception!
This is a very easy barbecue sauce to make, and the fresh herbs make it
especially delicious. Give it a try - it's excellent with grilled beef
Why not give this zesty herbed BBQ sauce recipe a try right now?
- 1 15 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of ketchup
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup of red wine vinegar
- ½ cup of dry red wine
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- In a 2 quart saucepan, sauté the onion and green pepper in one
tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- When the onion is translucent, add the remaining ingredients and
bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes to blend the flavors, then let cool.
- Strain to get a smooth sauce.
Click here >> for
barbecue sauce preparation tips
Click here >> for more
barbecue tips from our Pro