Try this spicy hamburger recipe
Have you tried our spicy burger recipe?
This ground beef recipe makes a slightly spicer burger, and if you love spicy, you'll really love this. And if not, then you can tone it down by using less chili and coriander.
You can even replace the shredded coriander leaves with parsley. I mentioned somewhere else that in my opinion the best way to find the perfect burger is through trial and error, so why not express yourself?
I love this one. I hope you will too!
Care to try a nice and spicy burger recipe?
- 2 pounds freshly ground beef
- 1 large onion, sliced into quarters
- 1 or 2 chili peppers, seeded
- 3 slices white bread, soaked in water and drained
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 hamburger rolls
- Using the metal blade in your food processor, blend the onion, garlic, chilies, drained bread and coriander leaves into a crumb-like mixture. (You can also do this by hand with a sharp chopping knife.)
- Add the mixture to a bowl with the ground beef, eggs and spices, and mix well.
- Form into patties, and refrigerate for at least ½ hour.
- Grill and enjoy.
Before you go, read these tips for making the perfect hamburger patty.