Sunset Grilled Chicken
Sunset Grilled Chciken
Tim's Sunset Grilled Chicken
• Two medium size chicken breasts
• One tomato
• One white or yellow peach
• 6 fresh strawberries
• Olive Oil
• Balsamic Vinegar
• Lemon pepper
• Crumbled feta cheese
• Fresh spinach
• Fresh cilantro
Prepare BBQ and grill chicken breast for approx 10 minutes each side 350 deg F. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper on each side and brush with olive oil.
While chicken is cooking, prepare fruit
• Finely chop 5 strawberries (reserve one for garnish), half of the peach and half of the tomato into , place in bowl and add 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and ½ teaspoon finely chopped cilantro. Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate until chicken is ready
• Remove chicken from grill and cut breast into thin slices
• Arrange approx 1 cup of the spinach on a plate, top with approx 2 tablespoons of feta cheese and drizzle with dressing (2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar & 3 table spoons olive oil)
• Slice one strawberry lengthwise (multiple slices) from bottom to stem keeping stem intact, “fan” out strawberry and arrange over spinach salad.
• Arrange sliced chicken on plate alongside salad and garnish with marinated fruit.
Click here to post comments
Return to THIRD ANNUAL BEST OUTDOOR COOKING RECIPE CONTEST.