Teriyaki pork loins
by Tiesha . Dodd
(Carlton, Or, 97111)
This is what it looks like before i put it in with the mixture.
6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloins, cut into 1 inch cubes
serves about 4
prep time:10 minutes
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, red wine vinegar, vegetable oil, brown sugar and red pepper flakes. Place pork tenderloin cubes in the mixture. mov the pork around so the marinade gets all over the pork
2. Marinate for at least 4 hours in the fridge.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for maximum heat
4. Place pork on skewers. Cook on the prepared grill, turning frequently.
5. Simmer remaining marinade in a small saucepan while skewers are on the grill.
6. Grill 12 to 15 minutes, or to desired doneness.
7. Remove from grill, remove pork from skewers and toss in the extra sauce.
8. Serve immediately, before it gets cold